Tuesday, September 6, 2022

We Have Begun!

 

WE HAVE LAUNCHED!!!

SPOILERS AHEAD...STOP NOW AND GO LISTEN...

We just launched the new podcast, The Bright Forever! I am so excited to begin this journey. In our first episode we talk about how I've always planned on starting a podcast, but never seemed to find the time. Now with my girls getting older and another little girl on the way, I needed to impart some biblical truth to my girls that I feel like I haven't really done well. So you, my girls, myself, and everyone else who wants to follow us will take a journey through the music that helped shape my belief, my theology, and my love for music. I hope it will be as exciting for you as it has already been for me just planning and preparing it.

Below you can find the link to the phonograph recording of "The Bright Forever" by Fanny Crosby that I played on this week's episode. The technology was crude, but it changed our world forever and hymns are what made it happen. Thank you for listening, thank you for reading, and I pray this journey becomes something that changes every life it touches. 

If you would like to reach out to us please do. We would love to hear from you. You can contact us through the Contact section on our website www.thebrightforever.com or through email at podcast@thebrightforever.com.

 

In Christ,

Andy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Glory Speak (EP08)

I gave you a challenge this week…just before you begin your day, in your quiet time, or just before bed, maybe when you can’t sleep…consider...